Re: A few Decstation questions.

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 11:03:30PM +0200, Karsten Merker wrote:
> This seems to be the problem - AFAIK support for R3000A is not yet
> implemented. Guido can probably tell more about this; I will try out
> a current CVS snapshot tomorrow.

Not that I want anybody to mob Guido, but he had me test a potential
fixed version over the weekend. Booted fine on my DS5K/240 and
PDS5K/25 (both of which are R3KA). Appeared to properly emulate
ll/sc and thus I was able to update libc6 (and everything else)
successfully from woody to both sarge and sid. Not sure what his
timeframe is for getting those packages into the queue--just wanted
you to know there is hope for a fix soon.
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);