A few Decstation questions.

First of all, has anyone solved the problem with ll/sc emulation needed
for glibc 2.3.1 in sarge yet?  2.4.17 and 2.4.19 certainly do not seem
to have emulation working.

Also, is it possible to run a modem on ttyS1 (I assume this is the name
of the port labeled '1' on the back, I run the console on ttyS2 labeled
'2' on the back).  So far it isn't working, giving about the same
behaviour I would expect from an incorrect irq setting, or an irq
conflict (ttyS0 and ttyS1 both claim to be on irq 14, while ttyS2 is irq
15).

And finally, does anyone know if there is any work being done on the
PMAG-AA in linux?  It works fine in NetBSD of course, and I did find a
reference to someone making it work for linux at a developers conference
(no links to code though).  I suppose I could try to write it myself
given the working NetBSD code, and the other console drivers in linux
for the other decstation FBs.  I dread the idea of doing kernel compiles
on this machine though. :)

Thanks.

Len Sorensen