Re: question cross-compiler

Thiemo Seufer wrote:

Why didn't you use the recommended way, along the way of the appended
script? It would have been much less effort, with more reliable results.
I can't really see that your way is any different to my way. You use a list of targets
to limit the libraries built and I set some variables which do the same.
Why is your way correct? As far as I can see both are "non-standard" in that we
are attempting to build a cross toolchain without libc.

/Brian