Re: Curious as to the status of the MIPS port...

On Thu, Aug 03, 2000 at 09:18:22PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Will be big endian, if I'm not mistaken.  The others shall correct
> > me, they know more about the hardware.
>
> It is. Please coordinage with Florian Lohoff, who already has a
> nice number of Debian packages for mips and mipsel at ftp.rfc822.org.

Florian Lohoff finally showed up again - Have been for vacation
to Newfoundland for 3 Weeks - Just reading email at Ottawa Airport :)

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5201-669912
     "If you're not having fun right now, you're wasting your time."