Re: Curious as to the status of the MIPS port...

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Martin Schulze wrote:

> It's going on but only slowly.  sid/main/binary-mips(el)? does not
> contain a single package, although a good portion of packages is
> already ported.

Being totally oblivious to MIPS at this stage, what's the difference
between mips and mipsel?

> Every active developer is good for the port.

Great!  If I can get my hands on the Indy and it bootstraps ok, I'll start
working on it and, since I'm a Debian developer already, I can upload the
generated packages as I do them (so we can fill up the woody tree).