Re: architectures created

On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 01:30:54PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:

> > There is backward compatibility with glibc 2.0 /2.2 - So we can
> > upload the 2.0 packages.
> So there won't be the propsed change to gcc which is supposed to break
> packages(http://www.suse.de/~aj/glibc-mips.html)?

I think it will come as the fix fixes passing floats in va_lists
which is quiet essential IMHO.

But that should stop us from building packages - Because right
now we will fix problems in the packages - And if this is done
and we KNOW that they compile out of the box we just start from the beginning
and have a complete package set within a few days.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-waiting-4-telekom
     "If you're not having fun right now, you're wasting your time."