Re: architectures created

On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 12:23:30PM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> I am in the meantime throught the new maintainer process - But - I am
> unsure if i just could start to upload packages as most of them have
> unsatisfied dependencies ...
Lucky one. I went through that two months ago and I'm only waiting for
my accout getting set up but nothing happened since.
IMHO I wouldn't care to much about the dependencies in the beginning. There's
a strong need for a mips/mipsel distro and as long as it's marked as sid
I think it's o.k.
Another point is: should we upload glibc2.0 based packages? Due to the
things happening with gcc/libc and the proposed ABI change those
packages would be probably of little use in near future - any opinions?
Regards,
 -- Guido

--
GPG-Public Key: http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/guenther.gpg.asc