Re: RFS: policyd-weight (10th try)

Hi,

>> The sponsoring game in Debian is a game of patience[1].

As the process is pretty new and I'm not (yet) familiar with "normal" time slots for
sponsored uploads this is something learned. Thomas helped me a lot for which I'm
really grateful, working with him is fun and it went fast. I've probably expected
the same (fast) process for the next upload without him as he's currently busy.
Sorry for noise caused on the list and hopefully I'll find a second sponsor. The
time will come :)

Cheers,
Werner