Re: RFS: policyd-weight (10th try)

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 04:41:39PM +0100, Werner Detter wrote:
> so, it seems to me as nobody cares about uploading this package (and it's really just the
> upload) .... Well, I've done my Job. I can't do more then asking for a sponsor that will
> upload the package .... Meanwhile I'm thinking about orphaning the package if it's always
> the same procedure of waiting, sending mails and in the end nobody cares :)

Did you ask zigo who sponsored your last upload?

It would help greatly if I could even find your gpg key on any server.
Unless it's there *and* you sign your mails, there isn't even a way to
know that you actually built the package.

The changes look reasonable anyways. If you fixed the gpg stuff, I might
be persuaded into uploading it.

Hauke

--
 .''`.   Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org>               www.jhr-online.de