Re: News about the mentors.debian.net transition to upgraded software

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 05:13:42PM +0200, Arno Töll wrote:
> I fixed that. Actually the problem was, that the watch-file plugin
> checked the wrong exit status and thought uscan failed. The new
> (correct) behavior is, not to display uscan output at all, unless there
> was a problem with it.
>
> Thanks for pointing out.

While you are at it: can you also make clickable the URL of the
project homepage that appears in this field (my package just used as
an example):

Info:Homepage: https://github.com/qnikst/kbdd

Currently, it is shown as simple text (not a link).

--
Stanislav