Re: News about the mentors.debian.net transition to upgraded software

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 02:12:53PM +0400, Stanislav Maslovski wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 01:48:31PM +0400, Stanislav Maslovski wrote:
> > I guess, the HTTP-based method does not have this absurd 30 minutes
> > long delay... Trying to login and sort things out...
>
> Noticed one more thing on the page with the information about the
> uploaded package (look below for the text marked with ^^^^ ):

> Information
>
> Version:0.6-1 (View RFS template)
> Uploaded:2011-08-13 10:01:17.454471
> Source package:http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kbdd/kbdd_0.6-1.dsc
>
> Section:x11
> Priority:extra
> Closes bugs:636262
>             ^^^^^^
>
> QA information
>
> Info:The watch file works
> Info:/home/expo/data/live/incoming/kbdd_0.6-1_i386.changes
> Info:kbdd_0.6-1.dsc
> Info:Package is Lintian clean
> Info:Package is not native
> Info:The maintainer and uploader emails are the same
> Info:Package is the latest upstream version
> Info:A watch file is present
> Error:636262
>       ^^^^^^
> Info:Homepage: https://github.com/qnikst/kbdd
> Info:The diff.gz file is clean
> Info:The package uses straight debhelper
>
> I think using "Error:" in the QA informaion above is inappropriate.
> It is a valid ITP available at http://bugs.debian.org/636262

I get that too, for whathever bug the upload closes.

Another problem I see, is that if I upload a package (with the same version)
twice, the second upload gets ignored. Even if I delete the package, and
then re-upload it, I see only the first upload. The old mentors updated the
package anyway, without requiring me to change its version.

Anyway, thanks to everybody involved in the debexpo development and
migration.

Cheers

--
perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'