Re: NMU done but unresponsive maintainer

Hi Robert,

2011/12/9 Robert Collins <robertc@robertcollins.net>:
> politics aside, I'm happy if you want to add yourself to uploaders or
> even take over the package.

Thanks for you response. I'll make this upload a NMU, and will work to
get that maintained within the Python group (still need to figure out
how, though)

> Cynthia (our child) has GERD, and - well, if you have been through
> that, you'll know, and if you haven't there is no possible description
> that will communicate it.

I'm sorry to hear that. We've already been through 2 "normal" baby
sicknesses and a 7 weeks long skin condition with our 20-month old,
but I can't imagine what you must be going through. Hope she gets
better.

> I'm sorry that the minor release has been blocking a significant fix
> in another package.

No big deal ;)

++
    +Emilien