Re: NMU done but unresponsive maintainer

2011/12/9 Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org>:
> * Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org>, 2011-12-09, 13:56:
>> This package should have at least a new co-maintainer,
>

> Eh, why? Because the maintainer failed to respond to a wishlist bug?

It's actually failing to respond to 6 direct emails and 4 posts on the
bug report [0], after having had the message from him that doing a NMU
was fine (due to having a new baby), and this over the course of
several months: my first direct message to Robert asking about
updating the package is from April 14, 2011.
But I do agree that it doesn't feel that diplomatic a move... But
maybe I'm just not enough aware of the politics side ;)

    +Emilien