Re: NMU done but unresponsive maintainer

Hi!

Am 08.12.2011 21:03, schrieb Emilien Klein:

> Is there anyone available to sponsor my NMU from 2011-10-27?

I'm sorry, but personally I don't like to sponsor your NMU.

Some of the reasons are:

* Only fixing a wishlist bug, nothing else
* The wishlisht bug is a "new version" not detailing why the new version
is needed
* No apparent consent of the maintainer for the NMU
* Not a minimal NMU, changing other stuff, too
* Python package, I'm not really familiar with

However, given that:
a) There was only _one_ maintainer upload
b) This upload was 9 month ago
c) The upload was at that point already outdated (as 0.8 was released in
February according to the homepage)
d) Your (wishlist) bug was without answer for over three month
e) You say the maintainer is unresponsive
f) You seem to have an interest in the package

Have you considered taking over maintenance of the package, probably in
the python packaging team (which might help you find new sponsors)?

Best regards,
  Alexander