Re: RFS: conque
* Jakub Wilk <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 2011-08-28, 17:33:
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/conque/conque_2.2-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
(More review later...)
- There's a trailing space in the very first line.
- You wrote "Copyright: 2011 nicoraffo <email@example.com>", but
copyright statements in the upstream source look like this: "Copyright (C)
2009-__YEAR__ Nico Raffo". Why don't use his real name in the copyright
file? Please tell upstream to replace __YEAR__ with the actual year and
then use this range in the copyright file.
- This is in direct violation of Packaging Policy for Vim, section 3.1:
"Addons should not be installed directly under a directory contained in
the Vim runtime path."
- In addition to that, /usr/share/vim/vimcurrent is a symlink, so
putting any files there is a really bad idea. Just think what will
happen with your package once the symlink start point to another
- It's missing. Please write one.
- This is weird, why does it talk about MySQL?! Also, is there a way to
turn off syntax highlighting? It's mostly annoying.