Re: RFS: conque

* Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org>, 2011-08-28, 17:33:
To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/conque

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/conque/conque_2.2-1.dsc

[...]

(More review later...)

As promised:

debian/control:
- There's a trailing space in the very first line.

debian/copyright:
- You wrote "Copyright: 2011 nicoraffo <nicoraffo@gmail.com>", but copyright statements in the upstream source look like this: "Copyright (C) 2009-__YEAR__ Nico Raffo". Why don't use his real name in the copyright file? Please tell upstream to replace __YEAR__ with the actual year and then use this range in the copyright file.

debian/install:
- This is in direct violation of Packaging Policy for Vim, section 3.1: "Addons should not be installed directly under a directory contained in the Vim runtime path." - In addition to that, /usr/share/vim/vimcurrent is a symlink, so putting any files there is a really bad idea. Just think what will happen with your package once the symlink start point to another directory...

debian/watch:
- It's missing. Please write one.

syntax/conque_term.vim:
- This is weird, why does it talk about MySQL?! Also, is there a way to turn off syntax highlighting? It's mostly annoying.

--
Jakub Wilk