RFS: festival-ca

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "festival-ca".

 * Package name    : festival-ca
   Version         : 1.0.2-1
   Upstream Author : Sergio Oller <sergioller@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://www.talp.cat/festcat/
 * License         : LGPL-2.1
   Section         : sound

Some extra information:
This package is the basic package required to have Catalan voices
in Debian. Once this package is aproved (it's my first package, so I
prefer to do one package at a time) I will submit ITP and RFS
for one or two Catalan voices.
Any comments, complaints or suggestions will be appreciated.

It builds those binary packages:

festival-ca - Catalan language package for festival voices developed at UPC.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/festival-ca

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/festival-ca/festival-ca_1.0.2-1.dsc

Kind regards,

Sergio Oller

PS:
QA information
Info: 	/home/expo/data/live/incoming/festival-ca_1.0.2-1_source.changes
Info: 	festival-ca_1.0.2-1.dsc
Info: 	Package is Lintian clean
Info: 	Package is not native
Info: 	The maintainer and uploader emails are the same
Info: 	Package is the latest upstream version
Info: 	A watch file is present
Info: 	The watch file works
Info: 	Homepage: http://gps-tsc.upc.es/veu/festcat/
Info: 	The package uses straight debhelper