Re: RFS: conque

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 12:09 AM, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
> * Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org>, 2011-08-28, 17:33:

Thanks a lot for the extremely useful and thorough review. Will revert
back with the required changes soon.

Will talk to upstream author about
>debian/copyright:
>replace __YEAR__ with the actual year and then use this range in the copyright file.
>syntax/conque_term.vim:
>- This is weird, why does it talk about MySQL?! Also, is there a way to turn off syntax highlighting? >It's mostly annoying.

>- Your vim dependency ("vim | gvim") is incorrect. In fact the addon doesn't work with vim.basic, >provided by package "vim". The package needs a vim that is linked with libpython. We have quite a few >such vims, but fortunately all of them provide virtual package "vim-python".

So depends on vim-python|gvim-python ??

>debian/README.Debian:
>- Contrary to what the README says, the add-on *is* enabled by default.  This might be due to some packaging bugs.

To be brutally honest,
The pkg-vim mailing list seems to be dead (check the mailing list
archive, spammy links posted is "activity" for the last few months). I
had a very tough time getting the required behavior. So i just put it
there thinking it would be utmost, a minor inconvenience.

Also one last question, Should i update this email conversation with
the changed package on mentors.debian.net or should i paste another
RFS ??

Regards,
Harish