Re: Please try expo.debian.net -- a replacement for mentors.debian.net

Asheesh Laroia <asheesh@asheesh.org> writes:

> Debexpo is a replacement for http://mentors.debian.net/. I hereby
> request testers! It is of "beta" quality -- I think it works fully and
> has enough features to replace mentors.debian.net.

Like many people, I have far too many online credentials already.
Signing up to a new service with new site-specific credentials is a
barrier to entry.

What hope is there for this new service to make use of existing
credentials from mentors.debian.net?

 \       “Working out the social politics of who you can trust and why |
  `\      is, quite literally, what a very large part of our brain has |
_o__)                                   evolved to do.” —Douglas Adams |
Ben Finney