Re: RFS: squidguard (updated package, RC bug fix)

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 09:01:11PM +0200, Joachim Wiedorn wrote:

Uploaded.

> Now the only problem is the not existing write access to the git repo
> of collab-maint ...

Hmpf. Is this really a permission denied to write to the repo or did you use
ssh with password-auth in the past? I've seen some comments on IRC that the
new alioth setup only allows key based ssh logins so you've to add your
key via the alioth webfrontend first.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.