RFS: squidguard (updated package, RC bug fix)
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.4-3 of my
It builds these binary packages:
squidguard - filter and redirector plugin for Squid
squidguard-doc - filter and redirector plugin for Squid - Documentation
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 415306, 628279
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/squidguard
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/squidguard/squidguard_1.4-3.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
And I would be most grateful if a kind sponsor would set the
DM-Upload-Allowed (DMUA) bit.
FYI here is the last changelog entry:
- Update adding variables in sample.conf.in.
- Convert all sample files to UTF-8.
* Update of debian/squidGuard.conf. (Closes: #415306)
* Update of debian/copyright.
* Add support for use with OpenLDAP (thanks to J.A. Medina).
* Optimize script debian/update-squidguard.
- Update dependencies to libdb4.8. (see #621376) (Closes: #628279)
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no changes).
- Update Vcs links to new server anonscm.debian.org.