Re: bt747: doubts on licenses and embedded libraries

El dg 15 de 05 de 2011 a les 13:10 +0200, en/na Arno Töll va escriure:

> Hi Mònica
> > * Licenses: this package has quite a lot of licenses, one of the
> > licenses is GPL (without the version). Is it a problem? The exact header
> > is:
>
> This is no problem. GPL states (verbatim quote from GPL-2, still present
> in GPL-3):
>
> "If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you
> may choose any version ever published by the Free Software Foundation."

Perfect!

So, thinking in DEP5: If I choose GPL-3.0+, what should I write in the
description of the license?  (Suppose I have the GPL-3.0+ already
detailed):

Files: *
Copyright: 2007, Mario De Weerd
License: GPL-3.0+

Files: src_j2se/net/sf/bt747/j2se/app/osm/OsmGpxUpload.java
Copyright: Christof Dallermassl
           Mario De Weerd
License: GPL

License: GPL
 ???

License GPL3-3.0+
 This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify