Re: bt747: doubts on licenses and embedded libraries

El dg 15 de 05 de 2011 a les 19:08 +0800, en/na Paul Wise va escriure:
> Yep, package any embedded code copies separately.
>
> For modified code copies, try to get the changes into their proper
> upstream or the Debian package if it exists.

Ok, I'll try it, altough this library doesn't exist in Debian, for now.

But I don't understand what I have to do when I have these changes :-(

Thanks a lot for your help,
Mònica