Re: uswsusp package

On 14/03/11 20:38, Tim Dijkstra wrote:
Rodolfo kix Garcia schreef op za 12-03-2011 om 00:49 [+0100]:
On 03/12/11 00:31, Michael Biebl wrote:
Am 12.03.2011 00:15, schrieb Rodolfo kix Garcia:

Dear mentors,

this week suspend-utils 1.0 was released. Now includes support for KMS systems.
I am updating the uswsusp from v0.8 to v1.0.

The package has not been officially orphaned yet, so just taking over the
Maintainer field is not considered polite. Have you contacted the previous
maintainer, Tim? Just in case I CCed him.

I tryed previously to talk with Tim (when I try to create the v 0.9
(this version was not released)). But yes, I forgot to include in my mail.

What do you mean with 'tried'? I think I replied to all your e-mails.

I am so sorry Tim. This "triyed" is wrong. I contact with you and you reply me.

One more time, sorry.

Anyway, good to see there are people working on this. I saw anibal
sponsored the package in the end.

grts Tim