Re: uswsusp package

Am 12.03.2011 00:15, schrieb Rodolfo kix Garcia:
> Dear mentors,
>
> this week suspend-utils 1.0 was released. Now includes support for KMS systems. I am updating the uswsusp from v0.8 to v1.0.

The package has not been officially orphaned yet, so just taking over the
Maintainer field is not considered polite. Have you contacted the previous
maintainer, Tim? Just in case I CCed him.

That said, your package contains a .git directory and seems to have been turned
into a native package, so I stopped any further review right there.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?