I am looking for a sponsor for my package "udisks-glue".
* Package name : udisks-glue
Version : 1.3.0-1
Upstream Author : Fernando Tarlá Cardoso Lemos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://github.com/fernandotcl/udisks-glue
* License : 2-clause BSD
Section : utils
It builds these binary packages:
udisks-glue - associates udisks events to user-configurable actions
The package is lintian pedantic clean, provides a decent manual page,
uses source format 3.0 (quilt) and has DEP-5 formatted copyright
(validated by libconfig-model-perl).
The upload would fix these bugs: 594746
My motivation for maintaining this package is: HAL is probably going
away sooner or later and so will tools that depend on it for
automounting and similar use cases will be gone as well (halevt,
ivman, etc.). udisks-glue can be a replacement for some uses of those
tools. It's actively developed upstream and has seen a few releases
already, with more planned. I'm upstream and I think others could
benefit from this package.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/udisks-glue
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/udisks-glue/udisks-glue_1.3.0-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.