RFS: udisks-glue

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "udisks-glue".

* Package name    : udisks-glue
  Version         : 1.3.0-1
  Upstream Author : Fernando Tarlá Cardoso  Lemos <fernandotcl@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/fernandotcl/udisks-glue
* License         : 2-clause BSD
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
udisks-glue - associates udisks events to user-configurable actions

The package is lintian pedantic clean, provides a decent manual page,
uses source format 3.0 (quilt) and has DEP-5 formatted copyright
(validated by libconfig-model-perl).

The upload would fix these bugs: 594746

My motivation for maintaining this package is: HAL is probably going
away sooner or later and so will tools that depend on it for
automounting and similar use cases will be gone as well (halevt,
ivman, etc.). udisks-glue can be a replacement for some uses of those
tools. It's actively developed upstream and has seen a few releases
already, with more planned. I'm upstream and I think others could
benefit from this package.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/udisks-glue/udisks-glue_1.3.0-1.dsc

Regards,