Re: RFS: bashburn

On Monday 14 March 2011 00:28:57 Andreas Noteng wrote:
> Dear mentors,

Hi,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "bashburn".
>
> * Package name    : bashburn
>   Version         : 3.0.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Anders Lindén <anders.linden@gmail.com>
> * URL             : http://bashburn.dose.se/
> * License         : GPL-2
>   Section         : utils
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> bashburn   - A utility to simplify cd/dvd burning at the command line

> The upload would fix these bugs: 497092
>
> My motivation for maintaining this package is: I think this is a neat
> application that deserves a place in debian.

Just to let you know that there is already xorriso in Debian, which is both
cmd-line burner and image manipulator tool and it doesn't share any code base
with known such tools. Have a look at it (actually, the source packages are
libburn, libisofs, libisoburn), and if you like it and want to help with its
maintenance, please be my guest :-)

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>