Re: A lot of pending packages

Hello,

Lorenzo De Liso <blackzldl@gmail.com> wrote on 2010-06-10 03:02:

> OK, then I will adopt few packages which I'm interested and work on

With adopted packages you have the same stony way in mentors.d.o. The most
packages which I maintain were orphaned or RFA and for a package update
I often wait one ore two weeks. I think the best way would be to send the
first RFS and wait, say one week. If there is nobody sponsoring your
package try a second RFS. My last updated package stay in mentors.d.o
since 7 days and I have had only one reply of an DD who perhaps had time
in three weeks ... so I am waiting.

Fondest regards,
 Joachim Wiedorn