RFS: emu8051

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "emu8051".

* Package name    : emu8051
 Version         : 1.1.0-1
 Upstream Authors : Hugo Villeneuve <hugo@hugovil.com>,
                              Jonathan St-André <standr00@gel.ulaval.ca>
* URL             :  http://www.hugovil.com/en/emu8051/index.html
* License         : GPL-2
 Section         : x11

It builds these binary packages:
emu8051    - Emulator and simulator for 8051 microcontrollers

The upload would fix these bugs: 585446

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I m an electrical engineer by profession and I ve experience working on Intel 8051 and ARM Microcontrollers and since the usage of the program is simple(It loads Hex files and it executes the program continuously till the desired output is got) and since this is my specific area of interest I would like to maintain this package in debian.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/emu8051/emu8051_1.1.0-1.dsc

Regards

--
Bhavani Shankar.R