Re: RFS: logtop a realtime log line rate analyzer

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Paul Gevers <paul@climbing.nl> wrote:
>> Each time I run dpkg-buildpackage, it automatically creates a
>> patches/debian-changes-x.x-x
>> So I think i don't use the right tool to rebuild my package ?
>
> I think you are. The point is that your package creates these changes
> while building. Either you should create the proper patch (I guess you
> don't believe that is necessary) OR you need to revert the change in the
> "clean" target of you debian/rules file.
>
> Paul

- I think it's not necessary for the first package but I should learn
how to do it, where can i find some documentation ?
- I'm agree to try to "revert the change in the clean target" but I
have no idea how... and is this really a good practice to put it here
as it's meaned to be only for my first commit, others sould have a
changelog ... ?

--
Julien Palard - CTO à Eeple - <julien@eeple.fr>
Mobile : +33 (0)6 21 19 49 10