Re: RFS: teapot

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:05:38 +0800
Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:

> Why is override_dh_auto_configure needed? It looks like
> dh_auto_configure supports cmake and passes the right params.

It turns out, dh_auto_configure works fine. I had a stale CMakeCache.txt, generated probably while trying to debug the build that caused some problems (including the useless debian/patches/debian-changes-* file). My bad.

override_dh_clean is also not needed, and thus removed.

> You should use the same license as upstream for the Debian packaging,
> so upstream can use it. Please consider adopting GPLv3+ instead of
> GPLv3.

debian/copyright mentions:

<<<<
and is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 3,
see `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3'.

can I simply write:

and is licensed under the same license? Or should I write the extended "Version 3, or at your option, any later version"?