Re: RFS webhoneypot (next try)

Hi,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "webhoneypot".
[...]
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/webhoneypot/webhoneypot_0.1.r123-1.dsc

Where does trunk/update/update-templates.php store updated files? Does
it overwrite files contained in the package with newer versions?
(I asked this before, but did not see any answer.  Sorry if I did just
miss it.)

I see that update-templates.php does verify the integrity of the update
reponse (lines 66-78), but it later requests individual files (lines
125-136).  Is the integrity of the file content checked somewhere as
well?  What happens if a template contains PHP scripts (do they get
interpreted)?

Images (and maybe also *.html pages) in trunk/templates/ seem to be
takes from several other projects, e.g. 105/* from awstats.  This
should be documented in debian/copyright.  Also 105/* and 105/awstats/*
seem to be identical?

Please split the patch in debian/patches (if necessary) and give it a
sensible name.  New files (manpages, example configuration) can also be
shipped in debian/ instead of in a patch.

Regards,
Ansgar