Re: RFS: ramond (updated)

* Nicolas Dandrimont <Nicolas.Dandrimont@crans.org> [2010-11-21 23:24:35 +0100]:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ramond".
>
> * Package name    : ramond
>   Version         : 0.4-1
>   Upstream Author : James Morse <morse_@users.sourceforge.net>
> * URL             : http://ramond.sourceforge.net/
> * License         : BSD
>   Section         : net
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> ramond     - IPv6 Router Advertisement MONitoring Daemon

> The upload would fix these bugs: 604168 (ITP for ramond)
>
> We've been using this software on our network for a few months now and
> it has proven very useful in killing off the rogue IPv6 routes and
> notifying our users of their configuration problem. I think including
> it into Debian would be worthwile. This is the first package I intend
> for inclusion into the main Debian repositories, so there may be some
> kinks to work out.

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/ramond/ramond_0.4-1.dsc
>
> I would be glad if someone took a look, gave me some feedback, and
> eventually uploaded this package for me.

Hi mentors,

I updated the package to account for Jonathan Nieder's remarks[1], and
improving a few things:
 - use of dh_installexamples
 - stripping the README off the installation instructions
 - rewording of the manpages
 - bump to dh compat level 8
 - DEP-5 formatting for the debian/copyright file

The package can be found in the same place as of the previous
iteration (see links above).

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont