Re: RFS: clipit

Hello,

well, I'm not sure how I could drop -lpthread. Like I said, there is no
reference to the pthread lib in any of my source files (beside the
obvious call to pthread_exit), so this must come from some of the stuff
that ./configure runs, and I am not sure how I could drop it from there.

If it's a harmless warning and the rest of it is fine, could it get in
the repos like this?

Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Henzel Cristian