Re: RFS: wicd-client-kde

I have uploaded a new package, but there are a couple of issues.

first i have to rename the ITP and i've been looking how to do it but i haven't found.
The second thing is that i get an error that anthony (author)  can't reproduce it. The program works well but there is kind of issue with the launcher and kick off (it saids tha KDEinit couldn't launch the program but the program starts).  I have a patch ready and sent to the author but i want to wait till he reproduces the error and supervise the patch.

Here is the new package if someone want to make a review:

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wicd-kde/wicd-kde_0.2.1-1.dsc

And if someone cand help me finding a link to something to read about how to rename the ITP bug it would be grate

Thanks

Iker
2010/11/3 David Paleino <dapal@debian.org>
On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 17:29:00 +0100, Anthony Vital wrote:

> [..]
> Put it that way, it indeed makes more sense to call the binary wicd-kde. So
> I can do that upstream, but I haven't planned a new release anytime soon
> because I just released a new one a couple of days ago. But if needed, I can
> make a patch and Iker could use it?

Sure, not a problem.

I'll wait for a new package from Iker :-)

Kindly,
David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino