Re: Debian + Home automation packages

Hello,

George Danchev wrote:
* Generally, your sponsor(s) would want to test the packages, however that would need certain home automation infrastructure to be in place which is not available everywhere, so you might need to suggest a way to simulate their operation if that is easily possible.

I'm not a DD but I would tend to reduce the problem to a nice-to-have and not see it as a show-stopper: when I package a library, I'm pretty sure that my sponsors don't check that they work, but only that they compile properly and are in accordance with the Debian policy(ies).

Anyway, as maintainer, it's me receiving the bug reports, so I better make sure that it works ;-)

Eric