Re: ITS: arc-colors, gnome-colors, shiki-colors are ready

Am Donnerstag, den 04.06.2009, 23:10 +0200 schrieb Evgeni Golov:
> Evgeni, ending the mail-flood for now and hating the fact that PD does
> not exist in Germany as it does in US etc.

It's sad, that public domain does not exists in Germany, but we can use
e.g. CC0 [1] license instead or we could write our own license like "You
can do what you want with this code. Thread it like it would be under
public domain."

Cheers,
Benjamin

[1] http://creativecommons.org/license/zero/