Re: ITS: arc-colors, gnome-colors, shiki-colors are ready

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 01:59:30AM +0200, Benjamin Drung wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 04.06.2009, 23:10 +0200 schrieb Evgeni Golov:
> > Evgeni, ending the mail-flood for now and hating the fact that PD does
> > not exist in Germany as it does in US etc.
>
> It's sad, that public domain does not exists in Germany, but we can use
> e.g. CC0 [1] license instead or we could write our own license like "You
> can do what you want with this code. Thread it like it would be under
> public domain."

Yeah, sure, CC0 exists, but compare the line
"I hereby put this workk in the public domain" with the full license
text of CC0, it's just braindead that we need such "Krücken" (hell,
what's the english world for this? crutch?) to make something
uncopyrighted.

Anyways, we're getting offtopic here.
Mutt, please serve the next mail please :)