Re: presumable last policy change before releasing Squeeze?

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009, Paul Wise wrote:

Write an article for debaday.debian.net about lbzip2 to promote it and
get more users/testers.

Should be in their queue now.

Have the package description and manual page reviewed by the Smith
Review Project:

http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/SmithReviewProject

People were kind enough to dissect the package description, I'll start to process their comments now.

Talk to the upstream tar maintainers about ways to make tar detect if
lbzip2 is available and use it instead of bzip2.

Sergey Poznyakoff says he'll accept a patch and guide me, so I'll look into it soon.

Thanks,
lacos