RFS: soundconverter [Was: soundconverter: want to help, can't contact maintainer]

Hi all,

If anyone wants to sponsor an updated version of the package, it's ready
on mentors.d.n:

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/soundconverter/soundconverter_1.4.4-1.dsc

Changes from the last package are mainly due to upstream switch to bz2
(new get-orig-source target in rules file, updated watch file). Package
is lintian clean.

I'm happy to take it over from now on, as well.

Cheers,
Jason Heeris