Re: Re: soundconverter: want to help, can't contact maintainer

Hi Charles,

> one week if definitely short, especially in August :)

Oh yes, I would have waited anyway, I just wanted to know what I might
need to do in three weeks (or with certain other packages). It seems to
be sorted now anyway.

> Nevertheless, thank you very much for caring for soundconverter. Ubuntu's
> package is up-to-date with the latest upstream version, so you may have a look
> at the diff with the Debian package, as well as contact the Ubuntu maintainers
> to see if there is possibility of teaming the work.

Will do :)

> But all of this hard work only makes sense if the maintainance problem of
> soundconverter is solved in the long term. Maybe you can see if a packaging
> team, for instance http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia, would like to adopt
> it, with you as a maintainer if you would like, of course.

That's something I hadn't thought of. Should it be under MM or GNOME,
though?

Cheers,
Jason