Re: RFS: tvim

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009, Harry Rickards wrote:

> Okay, I've got everything working in now, so here's the revised RFS thingy:
>
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tvim".
>
> * Package name    : tvim
>   Version         : 0.2-2
>   Upstream Author : Francis Smit <grizzly@smit.id.au>
> * URL             : http://tvim.sourceforge.net/
> * License         : GPLv3
>   Section         : misc
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> tvim       - a gui wrapper around gvim's remote interface

Hello Harry,
There are still a couple of issues:
- From the long description:
"..TVim is written in C++ using gtkmm-2.4 (>= 2.8) and
 libglademm-2.4 (>= 2.6).."
I believe these should be listed in the build-dependencies field, and
shouldn't it depend on gvim?
Also Try to improve the long description and the manpage.
If it is the first revision of the package, the version should be
'0.2-1' and not '0.2-2'.

Another advice, after sending the RFS be sure that the package actually
builds and it's completely lintian clean.

Regards,
Mauro

--
JID: lavaramano@jabber.org | http://lusers.com.ar/
2B82 A38D 1BA5 847A A74D 6C34 6AB7 9ED6 C8FD F9C1