Re: RFS: tvim

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009, Harry Rickards wrote:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tvim".
>
> * Package name    : tvim
>   Version         : 0.2-1
>   Upstream Author : Francis Smit <grizzly@smit.id.au>
> * URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/tvim/
> * License         : GPLv3
>   Section         : misc
>
> It is these binary packages:
> tvim     - a gui wrapper around gvim's remote interface

> The upload would fix this bug: 534607
>
> The package can be found on the tvim download page on  Sourceforge.net:

Hi there,
Please notice that you should provide a source package and not a
binary package (as you did).
This can be done by executing dpkg-buildpackage (as I imagine you did)
but with the '-S' option.

Also, there's a FAQ that probably will answer most of your questions that
can be found here:
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html

Regards,
Mauro

--
JID: lavaramano@jabber.org | http://lusers.com.ar/
2B82 A38D 1BA5 847A A74D 6C34 6AB7 9ED6 C8FD F9C1