Re: RFS: fizmo (new package)

Hello,

first of all, thanks for taking time to look into the package. I've tried to address all the issues and I think everything's fixed. There's only one exception: It sounds like having an "All rights reserved" in the copyright is a problem, but since this term is also present in /usr/share/common-licenses/BSD I've let it there for the moment.

The updated files are available from:

 - http://spellbreaker.org/~chrender/fizmo/deb-upstream/fizmo_0.6.3-1.dsc
 - http://spellbreaker.org/~chrender/fizmo/deb-upstream/fizmo_0.6.3-1.diff.gz
 - http://spellbreaker.org/~chrender/fizmo/deb-upstream/fizmo_0.6.3.orig.tar.gz