Re: RFS: tstat

Eduardo Ferro <eferro@alea-soluciones.com> writes:

> I'll improve the description... I think that I wrote the bin desc and
> forget to wrote the corresponding desc for the libs,,
>
> Thanks, and sorry everyone for my poor English

No apology necessary; thank you for your efforts writing a description
which can then be improved :-)

A good resource for improving English-language descriptions (and other
texts) is the ‘debian-l10n-en’ mailing list.

--
 \      “People always ask me, ‘Where were you when Kennedy was shot?’ |
  `\                        Well, I don't have an alibi.” —Emo Philips |