RFS: fizmo (new package)

Dear debian mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor to upload my new package "fizmo". This is a Z-Machine interpreter, which may be used to play Infocom / Inform games. For screenshots and general information, please refer to http://spellbreaker.org/~chrender/fizmo/ .

Name: fizmo
License: BSD
Fixes ITP bug number: 525490
Fizmo is a Z-Machine interpreter ("Fizmo Interprets Z-Machine Opcodes") which allows you to run Infocom- and most other Z-Machine based games -- except version 6 -- on POSIX-like systems which provide a ncursesw (note the "w") library. It has been successfully compiled on Debian based Linux, Mac OS X (with MacPorts providing ncursesw) and Windows (using Cygwin and a self- compiled ncursesw library). This is a "console"-style application, meaning that it runs in textmode and does not provide any GUI whatsoever. About Infocom and interactive fiction in general, see the "New to IF" section at http://www.ifarchive.org .

The package is available from:
 - http://spellbreaker.org/~chrender/fizmo/deb-upstream/fizmo_0.6.2-1.dsc
 - http://spellbreaker.org/~chrender/fizmo/deb-upstream/fizmo_0.6.2-1.diff.gz
 - http://spellbreaker.org/~chrender/fizmo/deb-upstream/fizmo_0.6.2.orig.tar.gz

lintian shows no warnings when run as "lintian -Ivi". For testing purposes, game files
may be found at http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archiveXgamesXzcode.html
It would be nice if someone would look into the package.

Thanks in advance,
Christoph.