Re: pbuilder and building a package twice in a row with hook-skript?

On jeu, 19 mar 2009 12:28:02 +1100, Ben Finney wrote:
> Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:
>
> > $ cat $HOME/.pbuilder/hooks/B10_build-again
> > #! /bin/sh
>
> This program uses Bashisms, so I've changed the shebang accordingly.
>
> > # Build the package again to test for error on double build
> >
> > echo "I: building the package again"
> > for dir in $(ls -d /tmp/buildd/*/) ; do
> >     cd ${dir}
> >     dpkg-buildpackage -tc
> > done
>
> Hmm. When I try this on some of my packages it fails, because
> apparently ‘dpkg-buildpackage -tc’ isn't how ‘pbuilder’ is running the
> program.
>
> How, within a pbuilder hook program, can I get the complete command
> line that pbuilder uses to invoke ‘dpkg-buildpackage’?

Ithink you can find more information about this in :
/usr/sbin/pbuilder
and
/usr/lib/pbuilder/pbuilder-buildpackage

Hope this will help.

--
Laurent Guignard, Registered as user #301590 with the Linux Counter
Site : http://www.famille-guignard.org