pbuilder and building a package twice in a row with hook-skript?

Hi

I would like to be able to build package in pbuilder chroot if
possible twice in a row, to test them for that. I read on several part
that this should easily be done with a hook scrpipt for pbuilder.

See e.g. http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/10/msg00237.html

There is also: bugs.debian.org/490935
Does someone do it this way? If yes, do you have any hint for me, how
to do this? Is there a "best practice", when wanted to do and test
this in pbuilder environment?

Bests and thanks for all the help on -mentors!
Salvatore