Re: pbuilder and building a package twice in a row with hook-skript?

On lun, 16 mar 2009 08:08:08 +0100, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to be able to build package in pbuilder chroot if
> possible twice in a row, to test them for that. I read on several part
> that this should easily be done with a hook scrpipt for pbuilder.
>
> See e.g. http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/10/msg00237.html
>
> There is also: bugs.debian.org/490935
> Does someone do it this way? If yes, do you have any hint for me, how
> to do this? Is there a "best practice", when wanted to do and test
> this in pbuilder environment?
>
> Bests and thanks for all the help on -mentors!
> Salvatore

I post on my blog the script i usually use.
May be you will have to adapt it to your needs.
If you improve it, could you post and/or mail me your updates. As i will be
able to study your updates and will learn of.

Thanks in advance.

Laurent,
Regards

--
Laurent Guignard, Registered as user #301590 with the Linux Counter
Site : http://www.famille-guignard.org