Re: pbuilder and building a package twice in a row with hook-skript?

Hi Laurent

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 02:07:41PM +0100, Laurent Guignard wrote:
> On lun, 16 mar 2009 08:08:08 +0100, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> > I would like to be able to build package in pbuilder chroot if
> > possible twice in a row, to test them for that. I read on several part
> > that this should easily be done with a hook scrpipt for pbuilder.
> >
> > See e.g. http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/10/msg00237.html
> >
> > There is also: bugs.debian.org/490935
> > Does someone do it this way? If yes, do you have any hint for me, how
> > to do this? Is there a "best practice", when wanted to do and test
> > this in pbuilder environment?
> >
> > Bests and thanks for all the help on -mentors!
> > Salvatore
>
> I post on my blog the script i usually use.
> May be you will have to adapt it to your needs.
> If you improve it, could you post and/or mail me your updates. As i will be
> able to study your updates and will learn of.

Thanks for that your script. I "solved" it now by a script changing to
/tmp/buildd/package-version, and rebuilding then in the chroot again
the package, to build twice in a row.

Then using --hookdir of pbuilder to pass the directory where these
hookscripts are stored. Basically I will do in a B-hook-script the
following, but is not yet "perfect" :(

cd /tmp/buildd
PKGNAMES=$(ls -d */)
for PKG in $PKGNAMES; do