Re: RFS: redmine

They aren't redmine plugins, but rails plugins that redmine requires.
okay, I'll work on those next week and next weekend.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ok, i get it.
indeed there are plugins in vendor/plugins,
but i fear that you can't really put them apart from redmine :
i asked JP Lang (upstream developer) about that, and he answers
most if not all plugins that are in the redmine svn have been
modified and redmine heavily depends on them.

To clear things up, i think we should separate plugins in two sets :
- redmine only plugins : those are not on rubyforge, seems to have
been made by redmine developers.
- packageable plugins : available on rubyforge, there's a good chance some
other rails apps would depend on them.

Anyway, i'm not a rails developer and don't really know how plugins
are used : is it common practice to fork them ?
May be some "important" plugins are worth a package, maybe some small
ones should be packaged with the app using them, as in the redmine's case.

Regards,

Jérémy Lal